Thursday, April 3, 2008

My life as a big girl!

Well everyone was worried that i would be moved home by now, but Josh is doing a pretty good job at spoiling me to keep me here!! I am his princess after all hahaha I now have to do my own laundry, and dishes, plus keep the place clean! im not used to not having my mommy around haha but im doing a pretty good job so far! i dont have any pics of the apartment yet so ill post those later! For St Pattys day we decided to go out with Joshs mom and mike. And yes we wore our green!

hangin out at the laundry mat haha we have sweet lives!!


This is a picture for mom!!! yes we are at the laundry mat!!!!

Down at camp one night! (my new fmf hoodie josh bought me)

I attempted to make a delicious steak dinner with corn! Even filled our cute glasses up with kool aid haha!!

Sitting down to enjoy our feast!


Josh putting together his new puzzle he got from me for easter!



My beautiful rose that Josh left on my windshield for when i got out of work one day!





A cute note Josh left me<3






Some pretty roses that were left in my car one day<3






My mums i got for easter from josh!





O some more pretty pretty pretty flowers! He is keepin those vases filled!!!



Me and Josh dancing!




Josh mom Debbie, Joshs brothers fiance Nicole and myself after we Karaoked!




Josh and his mommy on St Pattys day!




Just hanging out at the apartment one day!




My favorite part of my apartment! The banana rack!! ive been wanting to use one of these forever! its a good things josh will eat them!










Look at me doing the dishes!!









O yes i was a scrub a dub dubbing!








This was our first stop we went to!


2 comments:

Summer said...

You are way too cute. I love you bannana holder, I need one of those! I think next time I am on my way up to Erie I am going to have to stop in at your pad. You can cook for me, haha! I didn't worry about you big girl ;o) xoxo sum

Mindy said...

Isn't it fun playing "house." Well...except for the laundry, dishes, and cleaning...haha!

Love,

Min