How lucky am I to have all these beautiful nieces and handsom nephews!!!
This is what Im going to miss the most!!
I just love this picture of grace holding Liv... Shes so excited to have such a wonderful big cuz!
Grandpa and the Balzer children getting ready to help me pack up my room!
Look at those baby blues<3>
Yes, Liv knows she looks just like her aunt ash haha!!

Sammy and Dad helpin cook the fish!

mom and livie gettin ready to eat some fish!<3





4 comments:
That is the good thing about leaving town, when you go and come, come and go people tend to have you over for great food and fun times. I love the pciture of you with all of your nieces and nephews!!! Too cute. I can't believe how big they all are, life goes by too fast. I loved the blog. Keep the pictures coming. The girls and I loved all of your pictures, well As only liked the ones of Josh! I am sitting outside drinking out of my red snow flake cup from ashi!!! love ya
I just love all of the pictures! Although it does make me sad that you are so far away. We miss the times when you would just stop over for no reason - the kids just love you! We do hope you are happy and all is well. Tell Josh we said hello - and we hope to see you both very soon. Love ya - Amy
gosh i'm incredibly sexy... o and thanx for the food the other day
ry.. your brother
um this is carra and i just wanted to see if this would work cause i have no clue on this computer
Post a Comment