Well i had a lot more belongings than we all thought i did! we ended up having to rent a uhaul to fit it all! Mom, and dad, and The balzers helped me basically do everything. I wouldnt have been able to do it without them. The night before all these pictures we made Matt and Donnie carry all the big things out of the basement! Thanks for everyones help!!!

Mom carrying a few boxes even though she didnt think it was right to help her baby leave her.

I helped too, see. (wink wink mom)

Mom thought i needed some red lips to brighten up my face!

Me and Josh at dinner with the fam in Washington!

Well apparently they were hangin up some stuff.. I dont know how i feel about this picture!

Dad, Missy, and Aubrey loading up the Uhaul!!

We decided posing for pictures was a lot more fun then packing!

Nate and Ty took a break from packing to show how strong they are and what great helpers!
Miss is somewhere behind this huge crate of clothes! She did most of the work haha!
The boys carrying some more of my stuff!
4 comments:
You saying you didn't think you had a lot!!!! You are such a dork! You packed for NC like you were staying a year, I couldn't imagine you actually moving! I am sure it was hard for you mom and dad to see you go...wow they have an empty house, I may have to come up for a bit :) It is a good thing you all have Missy, she is a hard worker!!! Love ya, SUM
Brashes...now you are living in "sin" just like your role model cousins! : )
GREAT PICTURES SISTER!
I WISH I COULD BE YOUNG IN LOVE AGAIN AND GO DO THING WHENEVER
Post a Comment