ky ky snuggling with gidget!! so cute!
Gramps and myself!
Me and Rylee Brianne<3
Rylee must have thought Dan was lookin good on Easter!

Danica looking pretty in her dress!
Danny and Katy!
Wow Ry... is this a real smile!!!! very nice!!
Joshs Easter basket, he only won 2 bucks on one of those tickets!
I thought his eggs that i hid were pretty cool!
Lookin for his eggs! he really enjoyed this!
Josh bought me a new fishin pole for Easter, i already used it so i should be a pro when its time to go out with Shane!












4 comments:
Hey Girl. Good Job, your blog looks great. I love you Easter outfit, very pretty as always. I am glad you made it home. Everyone looks like they had a great time...was that snow I saw in some back ground pics??? Love ya, sum
Brashes...now you have joined the out of town blogers club. It is so fun to see what everyone is doing. It looked like you had a nice Easter with the fam!
Love,
Min
Hi Ashy,
Loved all the pics. Now we can keep track of what you're doing. Looks like dishes and shooting guns:)
Have fun.
Love,
Aunt Aim
rylee just loves looking at all your pics now its a daily routine but she always seems to look at herself dork!!!!!!!
Post a Comment