Thursday, August 7, 2008

** It's not the fishing, its the time spent together**

I thought I already posted these but apparently I have not.. This is about 2 miles down the road from Josh's house, just decided to stop here and go fishing one day! Didnt catch very many, but it was still exciting!!

This is Josh getting excited that he finally caught a fish!


Do not let the order of the pictures fool you...

I definitly caught mine first.. like always haha!


Backwoods boy & a fairytale princess [=


Josh decided to jump off the bridge to go fetch a bobber that was on the other side haha







GOOFBALL.

I managed to catch more "Tree Bass" than i did fish. This is josh laughing while trying to get my line outta the tree for about the tenth time that day haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SISTER GLAD ONLY 2 PICTURES OF ME THIS TIME. BUT NOT ONE PICTURE OF AUBREY HOW RUDE! SOME PICTURES I WISH NOT TO SEE (GROSS). BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON TAKING THEM. I LOVE TO SEE YOUR LIFE IN PITTS. LOVE YA LONG TIME. XOXOXOXOXOXO MISS