Even before I read Shell's comment, I remembered it as Missy's bridesmaid dress from Shell's wedding. Actually, Ashley it looked great on you. You can use it if you want to go to a prom. LOL Thank you again for not putting up a hundred pics. Was able to download them all. Love, Gram
lol that is swell gram would like that word, i like the dress on you. lovely pictures of me, maybe i will eat another hot dog, holy big mamma well im gonna go put my bikini on ang go in the hot tub ha hahahahahah carra
4 comments:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BURN THAT DRESS!!!! lol
love, shell
Even before I read Shell's comment, I remembered it as Missy's bridesmaid dress from Shell's wedding. Actually, Ashley it looked great on you. You can use it if you want to go to a prom. LOL Thank you again for not putting up a hundred pics. Was able to download them all. Love, Gram
gram said LOL...thats awesome
your older brother ry
lol that is swell gram would like that word, i like the dress on you. lovely pictures of me, maybe i will eat another hot dog, holy big mamma well im gonna go put my bikini on ang go in the hot tub ha hahahahahah carra
Post a Comment